Profhilo™️ is an injectable skin treatment that naturally restores your skin from within. It significantly boosts hydration to improve the condition and quality of the skin and correct early signs of aging, helping you to achieve a glowing and naturally radiant appearance.
It is injected into the superficial layers of the skin (rather than underneath the skin like most dermal filler treatments). The treatment reintroduces hyaluronic acid which promotes new collagen and elastin formation, bringing deep hydration to the treatment area, and naturally restoring the firmness and elasticity of your skim.
Profhilo™️ can be used to treat the face, neck, décolletage, hands, knees, elbows, upper arms and abdomen. This treatment is ideal for those who are beginning to notice loss of elasticity, laxity or crepiness of the skin.
Profhilo ™️ starts from €300 per session. Treatment usually consists of 2-3 sessions with maintenance required every 3-4 months .
Results build gradually and subtly with optimal results after three months that last up to four to six months. Regular treatments will help to maintain results.
WHO IS NOT SUITABLE
• Is hypersensitive to ingredients including hyaluronic acid, lidocaine, amide- type local anaesthetics and strep type-A gram-positive bacterial proteins
• Has severe allergies manifested by a history of anaphylaxis, or history or presence of multiple severe allergies
• Currently has an active skin infection, cold sores, sunburn, eczema, psoriasis or a healing wound
• Currently has concurrent febrile status (e.g. flu, cold, sinusitis, UTI)
• Has had major dental work in the past four weeks, or scheduled in the next four weeks (including wisdom teeth removal, root canal or any procedure related to the soft tissue (gum disease), veneers, crowns, bridges, dentures, and the fitting of braces)
• Has had minor dental work within the last two weeks or scheduled in the next two weeks (including scale and clean, routine tooth extraction, fillings, and tooth whitening)
• Has been given antibiotics post dental intervention (a period of two weeks is required before filler can be given)
• Has a history of hypertrophic scarring
• Is pregnant, breastfeeding pr actively trying to conceive
• Is under 18 years of age
• Has received a vaccination for COVID-19 or influenza within the last 2 weeks, or has a vaccination planned within the next 2 weeks
• Keep the injection site clean
• Avoid massaging the injected areas
• Avoid excessive exercise and exposure to heat for the first 24 hours
• Avoid lipsticks, AHA, retinols, vitamin C or oil-based makeup for 24 hours
• Avoid saunas and steam rooms for two weeks